Two of the early funds established were the Crippled Children's Fund and the Student Loan Fund, both of which were established in 1930. The records indicate contributions to general campaigns such as the "Mile of Dimes," funds for the blind, tuition for the handicapped, and even to provide an artificial limb for an adult. While student loans functioned thorough the 1930s and early 1940s, they have been active throughout the years, and in 1972 funds were contributed to several local colleges to be administered by established educational institutions.

In 1940, Dr. A.W. Westrup established the Industrial Fund to be used for grants to young people wishing to enter a trade or non-college vocation. This fund has helped mechanics and at least two nurses to complete vocational preparation.

College scholarships were established in the 1950s to help beginning college students. The Club increased the amount awarded to each student in the middle 2000's - two to three deserving students are recognized each year. More than 200 students have received aid since 1954. In addition, the Mark Smutz Thespian Scholarship has been awarded created by Bob Smutz after his son, Mark, passed away.